There are many pain points that IT administrators deal with when it comes to managing Signatures.
Using Office 365 signatures, have these pain points.
• Office 365 signature updates are time consuming and boring.
• HTML email signature designs have to be copied and pasted into the Office 365
• Blank spaces can appear in contact details depending on the Active Directory data
• No way to place Office 365 signatures under replies or create separate reply
• Getting users to use uniform email signature templates – no consistency.
• Have to create lots of Transport Rules for different departmental signatures.
• HTML email signatures on mobile devices and Macs aren’t possible.
• Email signature designs can’t be tested before they are deployed to users.
• Images can’t be embedded directly into signatures – have to be hosted elsewhere